Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brianna Stewart


Hello everyone, I am Brianna Stewart and I am nineteen years old. I am thankful to be apart of the wonderful "IC: Team Las Cruces". I have been aware of Invisible Children since my junior year in high school, but aware of the treacherous attacks of the LRA since my sophomore year. I found about these tragedies due to my high school English teacher that challenged me to take my research papers to another level. It was not until I entered college in New Mexico to study film a few years ago that I was re-introduced to I.C. and became heavily involved. Being apart of such an involved and innovative team I realize our roles shift, from leadership to creativeness, and I appreciate it deeply.

In Spring of 2011, I had the privilege to take part in the "Breaking the Silence" campaign and gain the support from you, my friends and family. This changed me, with everyday life challenges happening I saw love exemplified like never before...from YOU.

Today, I am here to let you know my efforts are not complete. The LRA is still breaking apart homes viciously. I only hope that through my humility, passion, and dedication I will continue until I finish strong. I need your support. Whether it is by mention, through prayer, or donation. I cannot accomplish it alone. I deeply believe that completing this 'mission' is apart of God's call on my journey. Please follow along, as I am serving frontline.

Frontline Video


lovelovepeace.

No comments:

Post a Comment